Recently, our team completed a building alteration/addition project on behalf of South African National Parks at their Research Centre in Tokai.
The project included the following: (adding on an extra office to the existing building).
1. Demolishing and removal of existing building structures including roof structure
2. Trenching and casting of concrete foundations
3. Building of new structures
4. Re-designing and fitting of new roof structure
5. Finishing off the newly built addition with all coverings from floors, walls to ceilings
6. Finishing off the structure with all fittings, plumbing/sanitary, electrical, doors and windows.
Project cost: R464802.49
I would like to thank Pancare (Michael, Jody and Michaela) and the design/management team (Wendy, Trevor, Bright, Karin, Francois, Richard) for the rollout of a hugely successful project.
Congratulations to all!