The office seemed slightly quieter than usual the past couple of weeks but that’s only because our installation and renovation team have been getting stuck in to this complete bathroom renovation in Kuils River, Cape Town.
The challenge was set and always we answered the call! This renovation included a complete overhaul of existing units, tiling, re-working the space and finishing it off some classic bathroom accessories.
Full details of the renovation below:
• Removal of existing bath and wash basin.
• Removal of old tiles from wall and floor, supplied and fitted new porcelain wall and floor tiles
• Shower area tiled with mosaic tiles, and floor leveled to allow for walk in shower
• Supply and fit Geberit recessed cistern and wall mounted toilet pan
• fit floating vanity cupboard, mixer
• Fitting of shower mixer, shower rose and arm
• Fitting of frameless glass screen in shower to catch all water
• Supplied and fitted all bathroom accessories (Toilet roll holder, spare toilet roll holder, soap basket, soap dispenser, mirror, towel rail and wash rag hooks)
Total cost of project-R52734.8
Est floor size-6msq